FPS In Real Life FPS In Real Life

It was good,

Overall it was good, but there were two things i noticed, you can see the guard rolling under the pool table after you killed him, the guys don't bleed after they fall on the ground, and your brother runs like a girl in the end. anyway it was good.

Her and Mine 1001 Wishes Her and Mine 1001 Wishes

Winner of the Kleenex Award: 1001 Wishes

Two Tissues Up!.
Amazing.
A real Tear Jerker!

It really touched me, as most, because i can relate to it. That is also why it made me use 2, instead of 1 tissue ;). Great movie, and if its true, i know how you feel, as the same is/has happened to me.
You should make a sequel too.

Also, if anyof you didn't get even close to crying, or feel depressed after it, you are sick sick people.

A Robot Killed His Family A Robot Killed His Family

Xiao-Xiao

If you havn't watched that you need to. its kinda like that but 3d. make it longer and more complicated for better ratings.

mrwesticles responds:

I have and it's very good. Good tastes.

Galactic Gravity Golf Galactic Gravity Golf

52nd place baby

Its a good game, but hole in ones are to easy at times, and i scored 30 million on one hole. That is rediculous. I think you should work on the scoring a bit, to make it better.

In addition to the scoring, the music was very repetative, i know it saves space, but a few song soundtrack would have been more interesting.

The gameplay was great, and so was the interface, i voted a 5, with not even thinking about it too!!!

Anyway, great game.

Armegalo responds:

Thanks for constructive crit... I've been working on the scoreing system.

Did you press 'm' to play the other track? It's nice and chilled :)

Rage! Rage!

Hey it was pretty good

but where did you get that idea, oh yeah DAD n ME. ITs the same game except with stick figures. Get you own idea.

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

Hard

Its difficult to master, but i can go for infinite now basically. Just don't get to big, becasue you only can make a certain amount per month so just stay around that amount. its around 3600 - 5000. Also start off small and slowly purchase things. I got to 2150, but never made much money. Remember stay small, and don't piss a group off.

Paradise on E ZENON REMIX Paradise on E ZENON REMIX

Paradise on E again?!?!

No offense it is good. But it is getting old, i meen create something new. Sorry. Also, u didn't do to much except add a drum beat, and sped the song up. Much rather hear the orginal and the origanal remix. Sorry.

PERVOK responds:

Only a drum beat? I feel insulted.

I completely rearranged the song. I added new melodies, and my own touches. I made it longer. I slightly changed the genre, and made it have more energy. I figured that melody out by ear. Instead of following the bassline B0UNC3 had, I made my own, but it was still 'correct'.

Thanks for the review, but don't say things like 'you just added one thing'.

Lord Zedd is Jewish. Lord Zedd is Jewish.

Good

Its pretty good, i must say. However, why is it Lord Zedd is Jewish. There isn't one jewish theme in it. YOu could listen to my song if you want an example. Have fun making audio, Just use some more effort.

Eyes of Tears Eyes of Tears

Great

Great song, very original, i have heard it so many, times. And amazing i don't have a suggestion. In addition this song was so great that i use it for my english project at school. Thanks and keep it up.