Paradise on E ZENON REMIX Paradise on E ZENON REMIX

Paradise on E again?!?!

No offense it is good. But it is getting old, i meen create something new. Sorry. Also, u didn't do to much except add a drum beat, and sped the song up. Much rather hear the orginal and the origanal remix. Sorry.

PERVOK responds:

Only a drum beat? I feel insulted.

I completely rearranged the song. I added new melodies, and my own touches. I made it longer. I slightly changed the genre, and made it have more energy. I figured that melody out by ear. Instead of following the bassline B0UNC3 had, I made my own, but it was still 'correct'.

Thanks for the review, but don't say things like 'you just added one thing'.

Lord Zedd is Jewish. Lord Zedd is Jewish.

Good

Its pretty good, i must say. However, why is it Lord Zedd is Jewish. There isn't one jewish theme in it. YOu could listen to my song if you want an example. Have fun making audio, Just use some more effort.

Eyes of Tears Eyes of Tears

Great

Great song, very original, i have heard it so many, times. And amazing i don't have a suggestion. In addition this song was so great that i use it for my english project at school. Thanks and keep it up.

B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi

I have to hand it to u.

ALL THE VERSIONS, OMG ITS A MIRICLE.
this song reminds me of linkin park, but not musicly. This review is to u too API, i always thought the remix was great just like with linkin park, but then i heard the orignal, OMFG. Awesome. ONE COMPLAINT though, speed it up a little, and make the interlude happen twice.

Amazing - by Kerin Gedge Amazing - by Kerin Gedge

Actually I like it

It doesn't fit into lord of the rings to well, however it is still verygood. Mostly the voices, try it with actual insturments. very soothing. Good job.

monkeycat responds:

Wow, thanks... I was just mucking around with Adobe audition... trying to figure out how it worked.. don't have any instruments but am hoping to get a keyboard some time... Thanks again, really glad you liked it!

-API- Paradise on E [REMIX] -API- Paradise on E [REMIX]

Awesome

THe top song in this portal. Make another.

-SM- The Bouncing -SM- The Bouncing

Above Average

Extreamely Repetative. I am will break it down in sections for u since u want a critique.

Introduction-Good introduction possibly bring in the percussion in earlier, and run it throught the whole song. (Listen to -API- Paradise Remix) If you want to solo with the beep noise you need a different backround. Also, make the intro longer or shorter.

Middle- Percussion is not complex enough. and the same theme goes on over and over again then changes key. its ok to change key once, but you need to change the theme. If you want u can come back the the same theme. Again no percussion. And very boring.

End - Where in gods name is the climax. It just gets softer and dies. How boring. OH by the way. WHERE IS THE PERCUSSION. Really needs it. ITs the overall weekness.

Summarry- Good start, tweek it some to alot, and remix it. More percussion, its the heart of Trance Music. IF you want examples go to -API-'s music. ITs about the best techno/trance. Keep trying.

Noizeshock - Abandoned Noizeshock - Abandoned

Its ok

ITs kinda hard to hear the song. Mostly sounds like a drum line with a static/guitar backround. Try working with volumes more, and more insturments. Also it is very repetitive. If you want to use the same theme over and over add some fillers to it. Like a refrain/chorus and verse format. Keep trying.

Fabulousfaice responds:

thanks for the review, and i will keep trying.

§Zeth§ Citadel of the Tainted §Zeth§ Citadel of the Tainted

Awesome but could be a little better

Overall this is perfect,. but you could make this audio better if you added more relistic sounds. It sounds like you made it on a synthesiser. If you got rid of that feeling I could listen to it all day.

Thanks for a great song.

XGM-Zeth responds:

Well, I dont really know how to make it sound more realistic, as i've used a damn good reverb and the sounds are pretty decent as well.

Oh well, Thanks for the review !
-Zeth-